Arriving by car:
• Direction Paris (from Lille (E17/A22/A1) and from Calais/Boulogne-sur-Mer)
• Direction Bordeaux (A3/A86/N186A/A6/A10)
• Direction Orleans (A10)
• Direction Limoges/Clermont Ferrand (A71)
• Direction Toulouse (A20)
• Direction Cahors
• Exit 57: Cahors Centre, follow the signs to Cahors (± 14 km)
• In Cahors, 1st round-about: follow direction Montauban (N20)
• 2nd round-about: follow signs for Montauban (N20)
• 3rd round-about: follow direction Agen (D653)
• After +/- 18 km, immediately after passing a stone quarry, turn right direction Agen (D656).
• This road will lead to St-Matré; enter the village and follow the signs for "Les Moustans".
Arriving by train:
Cahors can easily be reached from Paris by high-speed train. In Paris, take the train to Cahors. The train to Cahors takes about 5 hours (a new service is planned in the future, making the second half of the trip considerably shorter). Trains from London arrive in Paris Gare du Nord. Trains for Cahors leave Paris from Gare Austerlitz, which means that you must change stations via the subway or by taxi.
TGV to Bordeaux – there are regular trains from Bordeaux to Cahors.
TGV from Lille to Agen (daily).
If you arrive by train or plane, we advise you to arrange your own transport so you can explore the beautiful area surrounding Les Moustans.
Book in advance – this is often cheaper than when you try to rent a car on the day of arrival.
If you do not wish to hire a car, we can pick you up from Toulouse or Bergerac airport, or from the Cahors train station.